3 нояб. 2015 г.

How I celebrated my birthday. Max's essay.

A day I shall always remember is the day when I celebrated my twenty-seventh birthday. All my friends and relatives were invited to the birthday party.

When the time drew near for me to be ready for the party, I put on my birthday dress which I was specially bought for me. Then I went into the hall where everyone was waiting for me. I saw a lot of lovely presents and faces of my beloved "new" family.
The guests were served. Thanks my Mom about it. She spent the whole day in the kitchen cooking for all my friends. I still remember the smell of her pies with cabbage.
Music was played throughout the party. A beer in boxes could not finish. There were also jokes and laughter among the guests.

A few hours later, Regina brought into the room two cakes with candles on it that she baked specially for my birthday. It were delicious and beautiful cakes. I was then asked to cut it. Though I felt rather uneasy, with so many eyes upon me, I somehow managed to cut a piece.
When the party was over, I unpacked all my birthday gifts. I was surprised to see such lovely gifts. I then thanked my wife for holding such a pleasant party to celebrate my birthday.

With recent birthday to you, Max!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий